Computer Forensics Overview
DataChasers is a select, exclusive Computer Forensics and E-Discovery company. Our examiners find the evidence, interpret it, evaluate its importance, and articulate those facts to a jury. Computer and Cell Phone Forensics, and E-Discovery are our Core Focus.
We know you have a choice, and we appreciate your confidence in DataChasers for all of your e-discovery, computer and cellular forensic needs. We offer strategies, and provide alternatives so that you are aware of all your options, and can make a more informed decision.
We provide and initial evaluation at one rate regardless of hourly time/rate that includes a review of the initial reports, search warrants, written evidence and a consultation regarding the strengths and weaknesses of your case. We welcome your inquiries about the process, or our procedures.
At DataChasers we specialize in the following:
- Forensic Computer Examinations.
- E-Discovery Exams for ESI (Electronically Stored Information).
- All Civil & Criminal Cases.
- Intellectual Property & Copyright.
- Employment Law & Civil Rights cases.
- Family Law.
- HR cases.
- Experienced & Licensed Investigators.
- Expert Witnesses.
- Prior & Current Law Enforcement Examiners with Multiple Certifications.
- High Tech State-Of-The-Art Laboratory Facility &Equipment.
Nothing Disappears Without A Trace!
- Recover Critical Data.
- E-Mail Recovery.
- Internet History Tracing, Websites (URLs) Visited.
- Deleted, Erased, or Hidden Files and Data.
- Dates On All Files (Created, Accessed, Modified).
- Litigation support, trial preparation, experienced expert witnesses, and professional courtroom displays.
- Additional information on Computer Forensics.
CELL PHONE FORENSICS:
We Find What They Left Behind!
- Recover telephone call logs, to and from.
- Recover email, sent and received.
- Recover Text messages, sent and received.
- Recover pictures from SMS and MMS messages.
- Validate dates on all messages and data.
- Additional information on Cell Phone Forensics.
Carpe DatumTM ...Seize the Data!
- Bates Stamped Data.
- Electronic (ESI) Production.
- Turning paper hard-copy into searchable ESI, Bates stamped data.
- Litigation support, trial preparation.
- Additional information on E-Discovery.
If you're not totally satisfied with the forensic examination you are currently having done, feel free to call us at our toll-free number: 877-DataExam (877-328-2392).